Hello, I am new with the Apple Users Group. I attended the second meeting on Friday Mar 23 and met a lot of nice people. I have been using the iPad now for about 1 year and have learned the basic way around it. I am willing to help anyone if I can. I am not an expert, I just have a little more experience at it. I own an iPad and an iPhone. I really enjoy both. I would have posted earlier, but I am having a lot of trouble with my google account. Hopefully it will work this time.
This is a test post to see if it finally goes through to the blog. If it does, later on or tomorrow I will be listing a few free apps you can download to your iphone or ipad. I will also post the directions on how to download the apps. (very easy).
If you have any immediate questions you would like to ask me please email me at my regular email address as I am not too fond of google right now, sandrab215@aol.com. I will try to answer your questions regarding the Apple iPad or Apple iPhone 4. I must tell you though, that I own the first generation iPad and not the iPad 2 and the iPhone 4. There shouldn't be too much of a difference if any in how you are able to do things with the products.
I hope to be able to start posting soon.
Regards,
Sandra Benigno
No comments:
Post a Comment